I’ve been so busy this week and it’s finally winding down. Here’s some of the highlights:
- a 30 page resource file on exceptional children
- 3 lesson plans with modifications for exceptional children (and my partner dropped the class – i’m on my own)
- a reflective essay on collaborating on above lesson plans
- 3 lesson plans incorporating reading and writing in the math curriculum. good times.
- a reflective paper on that process (it sucked)
- 2 chapters of reading and answering online essay questions
- studying for final on friday
- preparing for debate on inclusion on friday (after said exam)
- a log/reflection on my first year of teaching
I think that’s it. Can that be right?
I’m probably confused because the resource file took up about 30 hours of time.
It had 4 pages on 6 different exceptionalities, a fantasy classroom (mine is sweet!), a budget, and a classroom management plan.
TWO MORE DAYS!!!!