So far, I have tried the following:
1. Vanilla Kustard with Butterfinger mixin.
2. Lick the Bowl Jumble (Vanilla w/ pb cookie dough, brownie batter, and chocolate chip cookie dough)
3. Brew Nerd’s Mocha Almond something or other Kustard.
4. Turtle Cheesecake Kustard (my favorite, so far).
5. Southern Apple Pie Kustard
6. Italian Sausage sandwich.
So far, Isaac has tried all of the above Kustards, although his favorite thing about KK’s isn’t on the menu. He loves loves loves the fountain on the patio.
So, on top of having delicious food, it’s a good escape for a stay at home mom and her adventurous baby. Kudos to the McKies. Word.