on sunday night, i got the bright idea to make a bunch of pacifier clips for future gifts. i got them cut, ironed, backed with interfacing, serged around the edges and was ready to attach the clips and velcro, when suddenly my sewing machine tension got way out of whack.
on monday, i took it to the little shop down the street. (which is completely awesome and i’m so glad i went. i signed up for two classes next month!).
today, i picked it up. all tuned up. shiny. like new. and with a note to only use a certain kind of bobbin, which i apparently was not, and that’s what messed up the tension. :(. so, after a brief hiatus, i finished these: